jueves, 21 de mayo de 2015

Traditional Manabi Food

Manabi we can find a variety of delicious dishes from seafood to chicken Creole . the sason is unique and well known , Manabi apart from being very noble and hardworking people are possessors of a story that mixes European indijena it as giving rise to countless costrumbres among them the gastronomia.podriamos say the most delicious and appetizing of Ecuador .
 CALDO DE GALLINA


 ENCOCADO DE CAMARON
PLATOS DE MARISCOS


BOLÓN DE VERDE 

AGUADO DE GALLINA 

ENCEBOLLADO

SUERO BLANCO 

8 comentarios:

  1. men is only one dish but well all of that are very very delicious jeje good my friend..!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are carzy but all dishes are so delicious and seafood the best

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it look very very very very very delicious, i think someday i want to try this food because i love the coast meet.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The first thing that you should try when you go to the coast region, it's to try sea food, all those dishes are delicious and looks tasty... good post (y)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. mmmmm my friend I have always said the sea food is absolutely great. With all of these dishes I 'm very hungry. I want all of them.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. All dishes look delicious, but I prefer caldo de gallina maybe this weekend I'll eat that. I hope!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hmmm Delicious your post make me hungry
    All that dishes look excellent
    Great job and good article

    ResponderEliminar
  8. It looks dalicious
    It's a great and interesting blog, I would like to try everything

    ResponderEliminar